Infinite Church exists so that those far from God can experience the endless possibilities of following Christ.
Our Vision at Infinite Church is for you to know Him and make Him known.
- We exist so people far from God can experience the endless possibilities of following Christ.
- We have a twofold purpose and that is to know Him and make Him known
- We see Infinite Church growing into a multi-site church around central Ohio.
- We are a church that helps families become balanced.
- We are focusing on what is important to God.
- We teach obedience to the Great Commandment and Great Commission.
- We will see growth by a five-fold balance.
At Infinite Church, we understand that our values will shape our destiny.
- God's Presence - We believe this is a must in our services. We will be led by the Holy Spirit.
- Evangelism - We will aggressively tell our world about Christ (Great Commission).
- Excellence - We will give God our very best in everything we do, to bring Him Glory.
- Creativity - We will wrap worship around the world through creativity and innovation.
- Family - We will endeavor to establish healthy and balanced children, students, and individuals.
- Volunteers - We will develop and empower an army of people who will serve and improve this great central Ohio area.
- Diversity - We are committed to having a multi-cultural, multi-generational, and socially diverse church where everyone from any walk of life can come and grow in Christ.
- Service - We will be a Matthew 25 church and be the hands of Christ extended.
- We Value People - We believe Infinite Church will grow at the speed of relationships. We will build healthy relationships where real change can happen in every life.
The church must have a strong foundation in the Scriptures.
At Infinite Church we believe:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God
- There is only One true and living God, manifested as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- That Jesus is the "visible image of the invisible God"
- That Jesus was begotten of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of virgin birth
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and rose from the dead to pay for our sins and give us eternal life
- That every sinner must be born again "of water and of the Spirit" to enter into the Kingdom of God
- In water baptism in Jesus' name, by immersion
- That believers will speak with other tongues when baptized with the Holy Spirit
- In celebrating the Lord's Supper
- In the working of the gifts of the Spirit in the Church
- In divine healing
- In the second coming of Christ